Saturday, November 27, 2010

Twenty-seven of Thirty: Over-estimated

I think I over-estimated what I could accomplish in one or two days of office tidying. However, I do see light at the end of the tunnel.

This morning I am playing with my friend's daughters, taking them to dance class while she's busy elsewhere. Then, after lunch it's back to "the office". I know there's a floor in here - I just can't see it. So, I will set up my box of accountant files and start recording and sorting the small mountain of receipts and get them off the floor and into some semblance of order. Once that is done, the office will be completely tidied and, I hope, more functional.

After Christmas I'll start reorganizing my two gear storage areas - but at least they are out of sight and I know where things are and can access them. It's just a bit crowded but I can fix that soon!

And, I still have the project organizing system that Elaine taught me a few years ago, so I'll keep that up and going into the new year.

So - no before and after photos yet. I took the "before" photos and then stashed my camera where I couldn't get at it without finishing the cleaning (had to trick myself). So, once the receipts are handled, I can reach my camera and record my pristine work space for all to enjoy. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.