Friday, November 19, 2010

Nineteen of Thirty: The Time Has Come

I am NOT a well organized person. Just ask anyone who knows me. Things get done despite my lack of skills in this department. Papers are rarely truly lost - just misplaced for extended periods of time. I hate filing and anything that even smacks of it.

Nevertheless, it is important and it's time to do something with the space I euphemistically call an office. At the moment it looks more like an abused storage facility, with a chair and computer wedged into the middle. But, today is the first day of the rest of my life, right? So, this is the day where I take those piles of paper up off the floor, sort them, file or toss them. Those that are financial in nature will be duly recorded on the computer and filed - the rest dealt with.

When it reaches the point where I can't stand it, it's truly awful. So, I'm shutting down later on and tackling the mountain. Period. Wish me luck organizational goddess Elaine!

If I'm never heard from again - please come looking. I may be in the office somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.