Thursday, November 25, 2010

Twenty-five of Thirty: True Confessions

Dear Office,

You have been sadly neglected. For months now, 'stuff' has been piled into you, making closing the door more and more difficult. I gave you a desk that was much too large for your miniscule space and now even that surface has disappeared under an ever-growing pile of papers.

But today I will rescue you. When this blog is done I am turning the computer off and disconnecting it. Then, I am sorting and filing the mountain of papers in preparation for doing my year-end bookkeeping next week. That will be followed by dismantling the computer, printer and many other electronic devices and hauling them all into the other room briefly.

The too-big desk will be dismantled (thanks hubby) and a smaller one assembled and installed. THEN I'll re-assemble the electronics and try to start over.

If I'm not heard from in 48 hours - check under the piles, please?

I really do like you, little office. I'm sorry to have been so neglectful for so long. REALLY, really sorry because now I have to fix this. Oh dear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.