Monday, November 1, 2010

One of thirty: Simple Pleasures

Yep - I said I would post something daily for the month of November to get in the habit of doing so. o, having made the commitment, now I have to live up to it.

I awoke this morning to see a light dusting of fluffy white stuff on the ground, the deck, top of the car and the roofs of houses all around us. Hoover, our dog, like a young child couldn't wait to get outside to sniff, lick, taste and play with the quarter-inch deep carpet of snow that was rapidly melting away. His apparent joy is something we could all emulate - taking great pleasure in the simplest of things. It would make our own and everyone else's lives so much better.

In the meantime, Hoover is waiting for the first 'real' snowfall....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.