Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sixteen of Thirty: Patterns in Life

Have you ever noticed that certain things are inevitable and beyond your control? Sure, there are the usual suspects like aging, death and taxes. But what about those other, more trivial, events?

As Hoover and I 'enjoyed' our morning walk in the cold November rain, I realized that, once again, I have an appointment to have my hair done this morning - and it is raining. According to my calendar diary (I keep track of such phenomenon) it has rained EVERY SINGLE TIME I have gone to the hairdresser for over a year.

So, if you are planning any major outdoor events, forget about checking with The Weather Network or the television weather forecasters. Just call me and double check my hair appointments. It will save you a lot of grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.