Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three days left...






There are only three days left in January until we enter the longest short month of the year.

There is something about February that brings you down. For a short month, it always seems like it will never end.

So, to counteract the effects, I've vowed to make February my self-education month. My plan is to read the myriad of books I've acquired about photography - and stop just dusting them in my virtual e-library. I might actually learn something useful and that, in turn, I can pass on to my two Fun with Photos groups.

If I can stick to that plan, practice what I learn, and keep busy - I won't even notice the days inching forward toward March that at least brings the promise of spring to come.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.