Friday, April 8, 2011

I believe.... I believe.... I believe

The sun is shining and it's early April. Therefore, it must be spring. If that is the case, why is it so bloody cold? The wind has the bitter nip of February in its teeth as it snaps at your fingers, cheeks and eyelashes.

If you can find a spot in the sun, sheltered from the wind, it's quite pleasant. But finding that cherished location requires some ingenuity and perseverance.





In the meantime, the presence of a small bouquet of daffodils, purchased in support of the cancer society, helps with the illusion, I guess.

But, spring will come, followed closely by summer in all its glory, we hope. It just can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to type word verification in order to submit your comments, but due to the potential for spam and aggravation, it is necessary. Thanks so much.